Most Liked Content

#231456 Downfall's Final Chapter

Posted by @Jack on 26 June 2017 - 02:22 AM

qPPBCq5.png

5KOIjnM.png

7I6RYmj.png

Uot3qXc.png

As of today, Downfall will be closing its doors as a warring clan. This was something the staff has been considering for a while now and we ultimately came to a unanimous decision. The primary factor was a lack of time on the part of the majority of our staff. In short, real life responsibilities have made it difficult for our core ranks to have anywhere near the activity that we once did. In addition the lack of action available in the clan world further reinforced our conclusion. We are pleased with all we have achieved on the game and feel there is nothing left for us to accomplish.

After closing with the EoC update in 2012, we reopened our doors mid 2014 as a legacy based RS3 warring clan. When there was nothing left for us accomplish there, we made the transition to OSRS in April of 2015. We were able to combine some of our old member base with new recruits under mostly the same leadership. Two years later after countless battles and rivalries it is time to bring a close to this final chapter.

Rather than drawing this topic out I will wrap it up here. It would be impossible to chronicle all of the memories and accomplishments in this topic. However, I invite all of you to share memorable pictures below. From humble beginnings as an open CC in 2008, it really is incredible to look back on how far we progressed. Our forums will remain online for the foreseeable future, as for our teamspeak we will be transitioning to a discord server within the month.

• lolxd, imascaper, Nam and 45 others like this

#150925 Peace in Our Time

Posted by @Jack on 24 April 2016 - 10:49 PM

On October 27,2015 Ronin began a campaign of aggression against Mother Downfall, fullout crashing our fight against The Rising. Shocked by this unprovoked assault, we were determined to bring this clan to their knees. While this goal was quickly achieved as we compiled numerous victories while simultaneously banning them from the wilderness, they continued to resist admitting their defeat. However, on this date of April 24th, 2016 I can proudly say that Ronin officials have finally thrown in the towel. After their humiliating loss to FOP they quickly contacted us and expressed their strong desire to be spared. As a man of mercy I was willing to grant their request under the condition that they publicly admit their loss to atone for the acts they committed against this great clan. Despite some initial hesitation they relented:

86a142d15104f9e2b4bdc0ab036878a7.png

Therefore I now decree a cessation of all hostilities against the Ronin clan. We will continue working to make ourselves even stronger moving forward as we leave them in the rearview mirror. Shoutout to all who were around for the duration of this conflict and goodjob defending the honor of this prestigious clan. Downfall wins again.

• lolxd, Fast Healer, Nam and 28 others like this

#221434 Today is the DAY

Posted by Bryan on 24 April 2017 - 03:46 AM

This story begins in 2014 in the days where @!Mohd was still Warlord (lol....) After defeating him in custom League of Legends game (I was playing teemo btw), @!Mohd edited my forums reputation to -300. Even now I'm surprised such abuse of power was overlooked, but back then @Shyan didn't have the same power he holds in Downfall today.

As such, I dedicated myself to providing great content for Downfall forums and today marks the day I've been rewarded for all my efforts. It's been a long and hard journey, but I think I've really grown from the experience. 

ipoz8n3.png

Personal shoutouts to @@Tim, @Kabron, and @Giti for bringing me down the home stretch and also to all Downfallians who have supported me along the way. Without you guys I couldn't have done it  :wub:

• lolxd, Bazz, Bastiannn and 21 others like this

#98513 Saving the Clan World

Posted by !dwg on 28 October 2015 - 06:53 PM

Limited Time Offer:

Commit to your offer and fight us this Sunday. * Week Prep Uncapped *

We'll arrange an AC to kill any crasher that are not in DF or Ronin. 

As a result:

We'll ignore and forget that you crashed us.

We'll ignore and forget that you attempted to DDoS our Teamspeak.

No more childish drama Crash War that will only bring harm.

A more competitive Mid-Sized scene. 

To redeem this offer, message any OP in #JKU with the coupon code. 

Coupon Code: Jim

Expires: October 29, 2015 - 11:59 PM.

#211214 What really went down...

Posted by Kerr on 08 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

Salutations everyone,

I know I haven't released a Kerr Productions GIF in a while but my schedule has been hectic as of late. So I present "What really went down..." enjoy.

oFF7wJQ.gif

#129941 Ronin Leaks Archive

Posted by $The_End on 31 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

History:

Spoiler

Ronin Leak Archive [Leak Type: Date Released]:

I. Ronin TS Leak 1: November 1, 2015
Ronin TS from when Ronin ends in 14 minutes

II. Ronin Forum Leaks 1: November 3, 2015
Ronin forums leading up to our "big fight"

III. Ronin Staff IRC Series: 5 part series
Part 1 covers logs during our 'big fight' and parts 2-5 go in chronological order from early October to Ronin's demise

IV. Ronin TS Leak 2: November 9, 2015
Mass snipe Downfall, Mass snipe Downfall, Mass snipe Downfall

V. Ronin Forum Leaks 2: November 17, 2015
When Ronin members begin to realize things aren't looking so good

VI. Ronin TS Leak 3: November 19, 2015
"Yeah dude I literally got 1 banged"

VII. Charlydog Series
Ronin's most respected member a spy?

VIII. Ronin Forum Leaks 3: December 16, 2015
Robin trying to boost clan morale, ft. "we need more members with Charlydog's mentality"

IX. Ronin Forum Leaks 4: January 3, 2016
"I think this should be in leadership forums with the recent leaks"

X. Ronin Staff Forums Leak 1: January 31, 2016
Happy Birthday Ronin!

XI. Ronin Forum Leaks 5: February 28, 2016
"I'm sure there's a retard in here that might be [spying for Downfall]"

XII. Ronin TS Leak 4: April 4, 2016
"Get away from them and log ASAP, [while] I go suicide to them"

XIII. Ronin Forums Leak 6: April 17, 2016
Ft. Tanking scripts

The End: April 24, 2016

#115743 Secret Police Presents: Charlydog Strikes Back

Posted by @Jack on 14 December 2015 - 11:47 PM

So basically after our last unveiling a few days ago ( http://www.downfall-...pic=7207&page=1 ) leader of Ronin Robin aka "2dads" had a slight mental breakdown and began threatening to leak charlydog's real life info. This didn't make charly very happy and he contacted the secret police and made his wishes to get some additional revenge known. At first I was skeptical but I figured we had little to lose and maybe robin would turn out to be even dumber than I thought. Turns out I was right and we crafted some bullshit story about charly wanting to be a double agent and not really meaning to spy. Of course ronin ate it up and invited him on Teamspeak to explain himself. The conversation that follows is nothing less than comedy gold and perfectly summarizes how Ronin went from stable to on life support in just one month. I won't spoil too much more so enjoy the video. Exclusive logs from ronin's ddosing group and new forum leaks will be released in the next few days, stay tuned :P

Charly also wanted to leave a final message to his friends remaining in ronin as the only payment for his assistance:

Spoiler

#100499 Ronin TS Leaks: Part 1

Posted by !dwg on 02 November 2015 - 01:08 AM

Recap: http://www.downfall-...?showtopic=6374

Actual fight at 1:05

Edit: I apologize for the awkward TS.

#97641 Jim Kill Gallery

Posted by Macleran on 27 October 2015 - 03:53 AM

Starts tomorrow pin this topic

Throwback Pic

Spoiler

Day 1

16IS1GF.png

Day 2

E625lN7.png

jjgRbyW.png

81cb1bfde5.png69d95284e7.jpg567fcf7f9b.pnga4ca9748f8.jpg9e20e60339.png953c2579ec.pngf6b4d6e6ac.pngYz6pEWW.pnghJO2EIi.pngef0ed0568ba6049f0c2453b58366f60c.pngc9812f64b18bb91b8ccea85a3a175255.pnga43fd375f09c6fe1657e4976ad80b6b8.pngbabed5a31d25e90b3bc00afa72bb0883.png

Day 3 - Jim trying to hide in Rot's Pile LOL

1It9cn9.png

Day 4 - Thinking he's safe pking below 30 wilderness 

iBNHEzg.png

Jim reduced to Addy =[

cC8W5fw.png

Og67zuD.png

8omqylA.pngavs2y31.pngkB4uvi4.pngJSubics.pngVlOD6Il.png1rLzuA7.png

#220447 Downfall Embargoed! ft. Weekday PVP (wtf?)

Posted by !dwg on 19 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

qPPBCq5.png

5KOIjnM.png

7I6RYmj.png

While we were pondering the non-existent effects of Divine Forces, Divine Forces Academy, and Divine Kings, all embargoing Downfall from CWA/PVP fights at the request of Ronin, we arranged a nice short prep battle against Reign of Terror.

Downfall Starting:
35 GOONS

Spoiler

Uncle Rob Starting:
40 NERDS
Spoiler

We fought for about a clean hour with pretty much zero interference. We did well at certain points while rot had the edge overall. it was honestly a sik battle and really enjoyable. i hope we can get in the ring sometime again soon uncle rob .

Downfall Ending:
OibLxBt.png

Some awesome footage of the fight:
fm3WoML.png
Wr2da0P.png
arCnarg.png
NLXCHd4.png
O1wkqEh.png
U5CffLz.png
sPssPAQ.png
PniJxSk.png
CuouN8x.png
CYeDamv.png

• nick, Conv, Crest227 and 16 others like this

#101732 Ronin Staff IRC Leaks: Part 1

Posted by @Jack on 04 November 2015 - 11:22 PM

After repeated poor leadership decisions on the part of some of Ronin officials, we were contacted by a disgruntled official who was tired of the way the clan was being run. This discontent began at 5 PM on October 27th when Ronin made the fatal error to crash our fight versus The Rising. This Ronin official knew this was not the correct path to take and decided it was time for the Runescape Clan World to get an inside peek at what goes on at Ronin HQ. I will warn you, it is not pretty. From inner rank beef to officials flaming their own members, what I am about to show you is not for the weak hearted. Remember Ronin you asked for this, and there is only one way that this ends. Without further ado... I present to you #45....

Spoiler

Ronin Members: We do not hold you responsible for the actions of your officials. PM an operator in #jku and repent for your sins before it is too late :P

#116077 Ronin: The DDoS Clan

Posted by $The_End on 15 December 2015 - 11:01 PM

Today's leak have a darker undercurrent than previous leaks. If this is your first time tuning in these are the previous leaks in the Charly series (http://www.downfall-...?showtopic=7207 & http://www.downfall-...?showtopic=7244) The topic today is about DDoSing.  It is extremely regrettable that Ronin decided to take in-game beef and resorted to utilizing illegal measures such as DDoSing in order to compete with us. Although at first they were secretive about it, it is now so embedded in their clan's culture to the point where the clan leader has no hesitation admitting in a TS channel filled with clan members that he DDoSed Downfall clan boards.

Charlydog, our man inside Ronin, was not very comfortable leaking this content in his first go around as our spy since it would compromise his cover. However, after us revealing him on Friday and Robin threatening Charly, Charly decided enough was enough and provided me with screenshots off his phone. In particular, he gave me snapshots of daily conversations that happened in the Ronin's WhatsApp DDoS group, as well as a private conversation he had with Scott (Ronin leader) about how Scott got a second list of IPs from Wee Man. Charlydog also wanted me to clarify that while he talked about DDoSing with Robin and Ronin's DDoS group,  he never actually hit any one off and was just acting to be a DDoSer to get in Robin's inner circle.

Robin Threatening Charly:
Spoiler

Robin confiding to Charly that Wee Man leaked/confirmed IPs:
Spoiler

Snapshots of the inner workings of Ronin's DDoS group:
Spoiler

A video summarizing all my thoughts on the matter:

Today's leak aren't as funny or exciting as previous ones; however, it is a serious matter and I feel it is necessary to reveal the disgusting measures Robin and his officials have decided to take. It is beyond me how anyone can willingly associate themselves with such a clan. I hope this serves a wake up call to remaining Ronin members. Stay tuned in the coming days for forum leaks, which will be much more funnier and on a lighter note than today.

#114881 Was a Pleasure Working For You

Posted by $The_End on 12 December 2015 - 02:30 AM

Today I will be leaking a Ronin spy. This spy has outlived his usefulness and has been disobedient one too many times. Hence I have no qualms of giving him the same treatment as his clan. I'm not too upset about recent developments because we've been able able to recruit more cooperative spies into our ever expanding network.

It's difficult keeping our members out of the loop on operations that happen behind the scene; however, it is a necessary precaution we must take. Since the crash war initiated I and other officials have been planting spies in Ronin. We've conducted interviews with several candidates and have gotten an alarming number of positive responses. From there we have a rigorous selection process in hand-picking our spies.

I have to give credit where it is due, and our main go-to spy this past month had exceeded my initial expectations, but like I said earlier has outlived his usefulness. This is someone we all know and hate, his name is...

Spoiler

Since I know you guys love these leaks, I will take care to catalog everything very thoroughly in the 4 spoiler tags below. The first spoiler tag will go through his story from recruitment to banishment, the second spoiler tag will focus on key highlights from our IRC conversations, the third spoiler tag is a recording of the final conversation I had with him, and the last spoiler tag consists of shout outs.

The Story:

Spoiler

Highlights:

Spoiler

The End:

Spoiler

Shout –outs:

Spoiler

#98035 October 27, 2015

Posted by !dwg on 28 October 2015 - 12:16 AM

lk3TT0m.png

#212039 "My Next Chapter"

Posted by Kerr on 12 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

There's been a lot of buzz around the zybez community about Sir Sev's recent departure from Damage Incorporated. He is exploring his current options... #HisNextChapter

v2gdXBc.png?1

Cape index (Left to right)

Forsaken, Divine Forces

The Rising, Poison

Reign of Terror & Ronin.

• Bastiannn, nick, Jack and 14 others like this

#209653 Downfall Defeats Ronin (AUDIO INCLUDED)

Posted by Bovy on 02 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

#129926 Happy Birthday Ronin! Ft. Staff Forum Leaks

Posted by @Jack on 31 January 2016 - 10:00 PM

With ronin having no pvp activity whatsoever and their forums being a barren wasteland I was getting slightly worried I wouldn't have a birthday present to give to their members. Therefore I would like to thank my boy Nouse4name for helping to make this happen (gl on intro) as well as wishing all members of Ronin a happy final birthday!

After a disappointing start to Ronin's 2016 campaign, including sub 25 pulls and giving up on ragging us in pvp, a new rank had finally hit his breaking point. 5 days ago I was approached by Ronin mentor Nouse4name who offered me his forum/irc details. The first step was crippling their already dead IRC (topic here: http://downfall-rs.c...?showtopic=8006 ), next was taking a sneak peek into what was going on in Ronin Staff Forums behind closed doors. Now we already have a pretty good idea of how Ronin staff operates after we leaked months of staff IRC logs back in November but I was slightly interested to see the toll that the implosion of their clan was having. Unsurprisingly their staff forums were pretty dismal, it seems every rank except Robin/sippinpurple have thrown in the towel. These two will post essays about "saving the clan" with braindead ideas only for the rest of the staff, whom have already given up, to not even bother to read it or reply. The incompetence of ronin officials is nothing new so while these leaks won't be anything particularly groundbreaking, it does provide an amusing read.

New Crashwar Strategy!

Spoiler

tl;dr robin lol

Spoiler

Sippin's essay about the true state of ruben:

Spoiler

"We may suck but don't admit it!"

Spoiler

Delusional robin:

Spoiler

Ronin members selling their sets LOL

Spoiler

"Last Chance"

Spoiler

The aftermath: http://downfall-rs.c...?showtopic=7900

DO NOT FIGHT! :

Spoiler

No events...it was just bad luck we didn't get to 2 v 1 downfall!!

Spoiler

poor wee man no wonder you don't come to crash trips :(

Spoiler

We keep getting slaughtered, demoralizing af

Spoiler

our only chance is to 2 v 1 downfall!! tr or fsk please! :(

Spoiler

jesus christ nice community l0l :

Spoiler

As always any frustrated ronin members can pm any operator in #jku and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible. :P

#226684 Long Overdue

Posted by Veigar on 20 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

Gz thought this was your leaving topic for rot for a second

• Mohd, Bastiannn, Tim and 12 others like this

#225097 That's all folks

Posted by #lolxd on 11 May 2017 - 12:54 AM

It's been fun, but it's time to move on.

P.S I need some more ad revenue so spread the word
  • Bastiannn, Sukh, Jack and 12 others like this

#138546 "I consider Ronin our allies" | March 12, 2016

Posted by !dwg on 12 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

After some SUKHRAJ banter earlier this week, Vander PM'ed NOSE:

[14:11] <Vander> i´ll personally make sure that ronin gets 5+ members this week... i´m trying to solve that dwg+sukh persecution in the peacefull way
[14:12] <Vander> now if its necessary i´ll leave VR today and join ROnin
[14:12] <jackjackjack> do it
[14:12] <Vander> and make sure that 10 + members follow me

Not to take threats easily, we were informed of a fight between Brazilian Rigour and THE clan. When the time rolled around, we had 40~ men ready to own. We rushed in and smoked a few retards and forced them to move to Clan Wars within 30 seconds. Don't bite off what you can't chew pussies, even your own allies Ruben didn't even bother coming to help you despite knowing that we were coming. 

qbIWvq7.png

eKXYPWP.png

Translation:

First everyone know that Downfall is bullying us (ddos, crashing with exotic etc) since we opened. Maybe this came,  when MMA had a few members in Ronin and BR was a fusion MMA + ARROZ. But their downfall kids dont stop even knowing we had 4 members in Ronin. They keeping flaming on RSC and we need to have an alliance with Ronin. I believe if we help Roninm they will help us when are an organized clan, they dominated the mid size clan world last year. For who is clanless and wanna train ur warring skills, Ronin is the best choice. Joining them we contribute(help) them and i consider Ronin our ally. Join Ronin and improve yourself.

omIMQKG.png